It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

If i am have 5rtc floating and 5 dng license and also renewed support from IBM and i wamt doscript for particular functionality then who. Will provide

Gagan Kumar (53280) | asked Nov 14 '17, 1:10 p.m.

If i am have 5rtc floating and 5 dng license and also renewed support from IBM and i want doscript for particular functionality then who Will provide or IBM will charge extra other then support

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 15 '17, 2:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry, but the question is not very well written or even understandable for me. With respect to this part of your question:

and i want doscript for particular functionality

If you ask if support will explain certain functionalities or even do scripting for it (whatever that would mean), the answer is: Support does neither of these. If you have valid licenses you can contact support in case of errors and defects.

There is a documentation that explains the features (I know it could be better) , there is the Jazz.net site with additional workshops and there is this forum, where you can ask. There is also the option to get consulting or training.

Gagan Kumar selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Nov 14 '17, 8:47 p.m.

Hi Gagan,

Let me clarify... Do you mean
1. do you want to swap the license such as RTC contributor to RTC Developer to do scripting?
2. do you need a custom script for particular functionality, but you need someone to do this job rather than do it yourself?

Either way, please talk to your account manager. For 1. probably you need to pay the gap between these license prices. For 2. yes, this is a service engagement (not done by support), and it will cost extra.   

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.