It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJZZ0601E / CRJZS5531E /CRJZS5536E

Joao Ramires (34419) | asked Nov 07 '17, 12:04 p.m.

Hi , from time to time I've these message on my ccm.log. I trying to find some more info about them, I believe this is a tuning question, an recommendations?

This is piece from ccm.log:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJZZ0601E Dependency query failed: CRJZS5531E The server stopped the SPARQL query because it was taking too long to run and return results. For details, check the server log.
CRJZS5536E The server stopped the _e0yh0b2mEee4TdFebgYz0A query after 302 seconds because it exceeded the maximum amount of time that the server allows a query to run. A query might time out if there are too many (0) user contexts:

Any document about these errors?

Many thanks

One answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Nov 07 '17, 8:54 p.m.

Hi Joao,

The error means SPARQL query takes too long and timeout. It could happen if you are running a large job such as build. There is a technote to explain the symptom.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21989409

This is not for CCM but DM, but the same parameters are available in CCM Advanced properties. Perhaps increase timeout value, and see how it goes. I am not sure if you can add the values so drastically in CCM as explained in the technote, so do it gradually.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.