It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to build compound filters in DNG with logical operators between them like AND, OR, and NOT?

Bob 3 (1481564) | asked Oct 31 '17, 1:02 a.m.

In DOORS classic, we can build compound filters that have multiple elements separated by logical operators. 

In DNG, we can build compound filters but there seems to be an implied operator AND between the elements. 
Is there a way to configure the operators between compound filter elements?
For example:
1. Feasible == False
OR
2. Testable == False
AND
3. Class == Requirement
AND
4. Release == 2.0

5 answers

permanent link
Ken McNair (111) | answered Dec 06 '17, 12:03 p.m.

We raised this as a "critical" issue in 2014. Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon...

permanent link
Bob 3 (1481564) | answered Nov 01 '17, 12:34 p.m.

Thanks to both Don and Alex for your responses. I upvoted all of the RFEs to which you linked!

permanent link
Alex Ivanov (713) | answered Oct 31 '17, 3:37 p.m.

After some jumping around I was able to find the enhancement request which is still unresolved:

https://jazz.net/jazz03/web/projects/Requirements%20Management?dojo.preventCache=1509478540191#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=87942

permanent link
Alex Ivanov (713) | answered Oct 31 '17, 2:01 p.m.

I believe this is currently not possible, but I would be interested to know in what version we should expect this capability?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.