It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to show attribute Related Files of Test Case Result artifact on JRS report ?

Uyen Tran (112) | asked Oct 18 '17, 4:52 a.m.

Hello  all,

I am creating report on Test Case Result artifact.

In my Test Case Results, it have Related Files which links to files in source control.

I tried to add all attributes of Test Case Result in report but i didn't get that information.

Does we have anyway to show Related Files on JRS report ?

Thanks a lot for your guidance !

One answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Oct 18 '17, 8:38 p.m.

Hi Uyen,

Is this really a custom attribute?
Sounds like you have an OSLC link to Related files. If so, check the "Trace relationships and add artifacts" in "Choose Data" and try to add a relationship. If it is a custom attribute, then what is the attribute format type?

Comments
Uyen Tran commented Oct 19 '17, 9:49 p.m.

Hi Kenji,

Thanks alot for look into my question !
I have OSLC link to Related Files and this is system attribute of Test Case Result artifact.
I tried to add trace relationships but I only can trace from Test Case Result to Work Item only. It doesn't have any option to trace to source control.

Kenji Sarai commented Oct 20 '17, 1:46 a.m.

What kind of relationship did you use when adding this link to Related Files in RQM?
Also have you tried this?
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21963939

Uyen Tran commented Oct 20 '17, 2:13 a.m.

I choose  RQM as scope, I selected Test Case Result for artifact. Then  I tried to find relation ship to add link Related Files but doesn't have any relation ship for it

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.