It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to get work item history report using report studio in RTC4 v. please let me know the details about what are the tables to be used

Sunanda Kalthireddy (15111) | asked Oct 17 '17, 5:16 a.m.

how to get work item history report using report studio in RTC4 v. please let me know the details about what are the tables to be used

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Oct 25 '17, 12:33 a.m.
edited Oct 25 '17, 12:36 a.m.

Hi Sunanda,

This is pretty much straight forward.
Report Studio: Operational Data Store > Request Area > Request History, etc
Database table (view): RICALM.VW_RQST_HISTORY

Sunanda Kalthireddy selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sunanda Kalthireddy commented Nov 02 '17, 4:03 a.m. | edited Nov 02 '17, 4:02 p.m.

Thank you @Kenji Sari, i have made one report which shows previous state and current state of wi But  Is it possible to get who done the work item sate change ?

For example:- in web client if you click on "History" tab you will get to know who changes what,  like wise i want to display the colum who done/change the wi satuses .

Please let me know is it possible or not ?

Jackie Albert commented Nov 02 '17, 2:24 p.m.

The 'Modifier Name' under 'Request History' will show you who made the change. 

One other answer

permanent link
Sunanda Kalthireddy (15111) | answered Nov 07 '17, 8:13 a.m.

@Jackie Albert
, thank you for  your Answer, but i didn't see Modifier name under 'Request History', only i can see "Name" and it results summary.

Request Area->Rqeuest Hitsory this is the path i have searched but no modifier name found.

is there any other way, where i can get modifier name ? in Report studio ?

Comments
Kenji Sarai commented Nov 07 '17, 7:50 p.m.

I too can find what Jackie explained to you. This is OOTB "Reporting Data Model (DW+CALM)" package. If you cannot find it, maybe you or someone had modified to disable it in Cognos Framework Manager.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.