It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to view data in RELM.

shubham shahu (105250) | asked Sep 26 '17, 2:45 a.m.

Hi All,

I have a scenario i which i am not bale to view data in RELM view. i have inserted data in CCM,RM,QM i have done the linking and association between. while creating the view in RELM i am able to see the project area whose view i want to create but while dragging the task from work item data is not coming same for test cases and requirements.
does anyone has solution for this query.

One answer

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (904613) | answered Oct 04 '17, 10:43 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Shubham,

Which version of RELM are you using?

To see the data in RELM all the data sources need to be configured in LQE. Ideally you should have added TRS 2.0 feeds as a data-source for all the applications (RQM, DNG, DM etc..)
Steps to check datasources in LQE:
1. You should have admin access of LQE
2. Open https://<hostname>:9443/lqe/web/admin
3. Go to Administration
4. You will see a list of data sources
5. Check the status of data sources. It should be up-to-date with a green tick icon.
6. If you see any errors in status, try to re-index that particular data-source
When you are done with the above check go to Query tab of LQE. In the Query tab select Full Text Search and enter a query keyword to search. You should be able see some results if the data exists. If not than you might need to re-index all the data source and then you can go to the RELM and try to create one.

Could you please try to add this answer for above question.

Thanks,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.