It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC -- workitem to submit changeset for requirement changes -- track the requirement change through workitem

Vani B (1391065) | asked Sep 20 '17, 2:07 a.m.
retagged Jan 03 '18, 1:43 a.m. by Minakshi Jaint (5113)

Is it possible to submit changesets for requirement changes for particular work item in RTC instead of code changes.
Email notification on the requirement changes which is linked?

2 answers

permanent link
Ulf Arne Bister (1.3k413) | answered Sep 21 '17, 3:50 a.m.

Vani,

you can show the changes in a DNG change set as documented in Show Change Set Content
If you use the compare configurations ability you can see the changes between a stream or baseline and another stream (containing the changesets, hence the changes).

Does this answer your question?

- Arne

permanent link
Ulf Arne Bister (1.3k413) | answered Sep 20 '17, 5:18 a.m.

Hi,

what is possible today with 6.0.4 and beyond is documented in Requirement change set linked to work item
Can you please enlarge on what workflow you have in mind, possibly with an example? It sounds like this might be a pretty good enhancement request.

- Arne

Comments
Vani B commented Sep 21 '17, 1:42 a.m.

The set of requirements changes based on the meetings and the changed requirements are given the due date to be fixed by the users. How do I track the requirements changes in RDNG/RTC without baseline, so that users can generate report or view the requirements changes in the next meetings and go ahead with the discussion.

Ulf Arne Bister commented Sep 21 '17, 2:22 a.m.

Hi,
could you please change the topic of this thread to the question you put in your comment? e.g. "How do I show requirements changes in RDNG/RTC without baseline?"
I think this would yield more answers

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.