It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The Rational ClearQuest bridge in RTC 2.0

Rachel Wei (76192) | asked Sep 23 '09, 12:02 p.m.
Our team are trying to use the Rational ClearQuest bridge in RTC 2.0, but I got below message when select ClearQuest Records on the Rational Team Concert Web client toolbar after I finished configuring ClearQuest bridge in RTC. The ClearQuest Records view didn't open.

Our CQ web server was setup and used for long time, the version is 7.0.

What's the likely reason?

Error: Unable to load /jazz/cqweb/cqlogin.cq?action=Ping status:404
Either CQ Remote server is not configured or not available. Please contact administrator.

Thanks.

13 answers

permanent link
Dave Hecker (6633) | answered Oct 21 '09, 11:46 a.m.
Just a follow up, installing the web server version 7.1 but leaving everything else at 7.0.x seems to work just fine.

I can't install any packages because I'd have to upgrade everything, including the clients, but that's ok for now.

permanent link
The-Binh Le (3334) | answered Aug 26 '10, 5:23 p.m.
We use curl to interface with our RTC defect tracking system. The issue is since we use LDAP for authentication on RTC, we have used a personal intranet id for RTC authentication, which is kind of awkward. Is there a way to do the same without using a personal intranet id? Any reply is much appreciated.

permanent link
David Olsen (5237) | answered Aug 27 '10, 4:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
On 2010/08/26 14:37, tle wrote:
The
issue is since we use LDAP for authentication on RTC, we have used a
personal intranet id for RTC authentication, which is kind of
awkward. Is there a way to do the same without using a personal
intranet id?

Use a functional Intranet ID. Your manager will have to jump through a
number of bureaucratic hoops to get one created. But once a functional
ID is created, it works just like a personal ID.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.