It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Exporting user list project wise

Kim N (1113) | asked Sep 01 '17, 12:47 p.m.

I need to export userlist from RTC projectwise along with email address of user. I have tried using repotools-jts.sh -export user command however this gives me complete list of users from Jazz. How can get list of users projectwise.

Kim n

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Sep 05 '17, 1:47 a.m.
edited Sep 05 '17, 1:47 a.m.

How about the reportable REST API? you will get a nice XML ouptut using the below URL.
https://clm/ccm/rpt/repository/foundation?fields=projectArea/projectArea/(name|teamMembers/(userId|name|emailAddress))

You can change the field selections and add filtering to suite your need.
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsRESTAPI

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 01 '17, 2:59 p.m.

See Ralph's blog post:  Analyze Project Areas

I've worn that code to a nub.

/self hopes for some revenue spill over for referrals :-D

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 02 '17, 12:04 p.m. | edited Sep 02 '17, 12:04 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'm sure Ralph would be happy to give you a percentage of the revenue he gets from his blog posts ... unfortunately, any percentage of $0 is still $0 (:-).

Kim N commented Sep 04 '17, 1:53 a.m.

Thank you Kevin for your reply....

I don't need any plain java client API's to achieve this. Is there are a way using commandline we can achieve this..?

I have tried using repotools-jts.sh but this gives me entire list of users..

Kim N commented Sep 04 '17, 1:54 a.m.

Thank you Kevin for your reply....

I don't need any plain java client API's to achieve this. Is there are a way using commandline we can achieve this..?

I have tried using repotools-jts.sh but this gives me entire list of users..

Kevin Ramer commented Sep 04 '17, 2:23 p.m.

There is the "Generate Runtime Report" available in the RTC Eclipse ( Right click on a project label to find ).  However, I've found that Ralph's example is hands-down the best means-- and it can be scripted easily.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.