It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM - Total time spend on each of TCER

Kunal N (872361) | asked Aug 27 '17, 9:44 a.m.
edited Aug 27 '17, 9:57 a.m.

Hi,

I have following scenario, I need to get report where i get to see total spent on each TCER. Currently we are using TCER listing (live) as a report resource to pull data. Once the report is generated in the results column of the report there is a column for passed and failed when clicked on passed we are redirected to next page where we can see time spend for Individual TCER but we would like to view the time spent on each of the TCER in a single report.

Is there a way we can customize the report and add attribute "Total run time"

Thanks
Kunal

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Sep 13 '17, 1:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kunal,

Try this..

TCR Attribute

Kunal N selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kunal N commented Sep 13 '17, 1:59 a.m.

Hi Krupa,

I again tried but facing same issue.. I guess there is something with Version.. On what version you have tried this for CLM. We are currently using CLM 6.0.4.

Krupa Gunhalkar commented Sep 13 '17, 2:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kunal,
If you are still facing the issue, raise a support request. However this option is supported in CLM 6.0.4 as well. So lets support investigate on your environment.

Thanks,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Kunal N commented Sep 13 '17, 2:51 a.m.

Thanks for all your help and Support Krupa.... I will raise a support request to investigate it further.

Thanks,
Kunal..

One other answer

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Sep 12 '17, 3:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kunal,

Yes there is a way you can pull up the Total Run time for the Test Case results. Note TCER is just a means to store the total run time, however the data can be retrieved from TCR.

We have a application called Jazz Reporting Service(JRS) using which you can build a report on TCR and select the attributes of your choice and in this case, Total Run time is one of them. Report should be made public while creating and save the report. Either you can use the report from JRS directly or you can pull this report on to the QM project dashboard by simply adding a widget . Widget name would be same the report name you would have given while creating in JRS. Attaching couple of screenshots for reference.

Hope this Helps,
Krupa Gunhalkar Report Widget on Dashboard JRS Report

Comments
Kunal N commented Sep 13 '17, 1:24 a.m.

Hi Krupa,

Thanks for your reply...

I tried creating report using JRS however i am unable to find attribute "Total Run time" while creating report.  In Choose artifact , I select Test case result and then when there is option for adding attributes I am unable to find total run time.

Could you please help me on this...

Thanks
Kunal

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.