It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to renew license of DNG and RTC of CLM which have got expired

Saumya Gupta (29431) | asked Aug 16 '17, 8:05 a.m.

Hi,

I have installed CLM 6.0.2 on server. I have used it around more than 2 months. Now some license which have got expired which i have activated.
I am Using WAS server version 8.5.5.0
Now i want to regenerate License of DNG and RTC .
Could you please help to me to regenerate it.

Advance Thanks!!

regards
Saumya

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 16 '17, 8:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 16 '17, 8:57 a.m.

Only the 10 Free RTC developer license is free and can be downloaded from the all downloads page for each version. You have to purchase the licenses for the products to enable the products after the evaluation licenses are expired.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Saumya Gupta commented Aug 17 '17, 1:09 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for reply!!

I just want to know that can i use this RTC developer license for DNG module creation and import of Document.
Actually DNG license has expired which i have installed on server  and i am unable to create module and import document in to DNG. Even though i am using RTC developer license but still not able to create module into DNG.
Is it possible to upgrade of CLM version 6.0.2 to clm 6.0.3 without uninstallation of clm 6.0.2 ?
If i uninstall clm 6.0.2 and install 6.0.3 then my all data in clm 6.0.2 will be deleted.
Using 
CLM 6.0.2
WAS server 8.5.5.0
I am looking forward to get you back soon!

Advance Thanks!!
regards,
Saumya

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 18 '17, 2:14 a.m.

As you tested and pointed out an RTC Developer License only provides you with a DoorsNext Contributor license. For stuff where you need a practitioner license you would need a valid license. See https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-doors-next-generation/releases/6.0.4 and the license capabilities.

You can upgrade to 6.0.3 I think and you would maybe get a trial license extension. The Upgrade process is described in the interactive upgrade guide.

Since you never had me, you won't get me back.8)

One other answer

permanent link
Saumya Gupta (29431) | answered Aug 18 '17, 7:43 a.m.

if i am trying to create new work item and customization into RTC, while saving, it generates error. 

The code of error is CRJAZ0098E

Could you please help me to resolve it.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 18 '17, 7:49 a.m.

Ask new questions in new question, provide useful information e.g. read: How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

Since it is a customized template, you need to fix that. There is no useful information in your question anyone could use.

Saumya Gupta commented Aug 19 '17, 6:52 a.m.

Sure. Thanks for support!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.