It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to see Requirement Details (changes) attribute in JRS

Krunal Gaoli (67667) | asked Jul 19 '17, 7:38 a.m.

Hi Team,

I am trying to creating report for changes in requirements using JRS.
when I select condition for requirements changes details in JRS I am unable to get the attribute of it.
I have already made modification in Requirements, run DCC jobs and perform meta data refresh in JRS but still I am not getting any changes in my graph.

Anybody can suggest me on same?

Best Regards,
Krunal.

Comments
Kenji Sarai commented Jul 19 '17, 8:35 p.m.

What RM's attribute are you specifically looking at? Is this a custom attribute you have created? Generally the change history of Requirement is not an attribute, so it is not found in attribute list in 'Set Conditions'.

Krunal Gaoli commented Jul 20 '17, 5:22 a.m.

Hi Kenji,

It is not a custom attribute, Its a default attribute in JRS e.g. stability, Revision History, Revision Number and Last update time.
I am able to get last update and revision history but I am not getting any value for stability and Revision Number.
Please Suggest. 

Kenji Sarai commented Jul 21 '17, 12:30 a.m.

Revision number is standard attribute and should appears without doing anything. Stability is custom enumeration attribute, but it appears you have already done what is needed. It could be that

- You select inappropriate projects. Make sure to select the RM projects only in "Limit the scope". If you select multiple projects, try to select just one RM project which has these attributes defined.
- There is no value in this attribute. If value is not set in any of the artifact, then the attribute name does not appear in JRS.

What JRS version are you using? Older version might have a problem. Upgrade the JRS version if possible.

Krunal Gaoli commented Jul 24 '17, 7:45 a.m.

Hi Kenji,

Thanks for your reply,
I am using JRS 6.0.2, 

-Regarding stability : It not custom attribute it is already there in JRS.
-As suggested I have already tried using only single RM project area.
-Revision Number is also not working for me.

I have already applied iFix011 on my server but still issue is there.

Is this is the know issue with JRS? 

One answer

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Aug 16 '17, 1:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Krunal,

You need to use "LQE using Configurations" as a data source when you are pulling reports using JRS in case of CM enabled project areas and use "LQE" as a data source when you are pulling reports using NON CM enabled projects.

Make sure your are refreshing the model either for LQE or for LQE using Configurations .
Last but not the least, try upgrading to the latest released version of JRS (6.0.5 M3) which has more stability than the previous releases.

Thanks,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.