It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Connection to JTS take too much time

ABBEY christelle (1313) | asked Jul 18 '17, 10:22 a.m.

Hello,

I've intstalled Jazz Team Server and the CLM applications (RM, QM, and CCM) on a virtual machine builded on Windows Server 2012 R2.
I can succesfully log on JTS when I try a connection from my virtual machine, but when I get into my windows OS on my computer, when I try to log in my jazz team server, I have an error message that the server take too much time to respond and the connection don't passed.

I already had a Jazz Team Server builded on a virtual machine as this one, and the connection from a windows OS (from chrome or Firefox) was working.

Could you please help me to make this work again please?

Here some additionnal information about the configuration of JTS and my virtual machine:

Database: Derby
Application server: Tomcat 8.5.15
Virtual machine: Server Windows server 2012 R2

Thank for support.

Kind regards,

Christelle

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 19 '17, 10:12 p.m.

As it works locally but not across machines, it is very likely a network issue. I guess you don't have a DNS in your environment. If true, make sure that you have configure the hosts file on all machine involved so that you can access the VM using the same host name.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.