It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG graphical Artifact Migration tool

Pierre Friend (191915) | asked Jul 13 '17, 11:08 a.m.

Hi,
I am planning upgrade to CLM to v.6.0.4. Browser used Internet Explorer 11 32 bit
As a test, I used ReqIF to export graphical artifacts from RRC v.4.0.6 them imported those same artifacts to DNG 6.0.4. As expected, these newly imported graphical artifacts cannot be edited – CRRRW7389W  The artifact was created with the graphical editor browser add-on, which is no longer supported. Current internet browsers no longer support NPAPI plug-ins, and the graphical artifact editor browser add-on was removed from the RM application in version 6.0.3. To edit artifacts that were created with the graphical editor browser add-on, you must use version 6.0.2 or earlier of the RM application. To create new graphical artifacts in the RM application, use the newer HTML-based diagram editor.
I then installed the DNG graphical Artifact Migration tool gadget on DNG 6.0.4. I noticed that IE11 does not render the gadget properly. The Migrate to Diagram button does not show up.
The gadget renders fine and works OK when using Firefox 45.9.0.ESR 32 bit
IE 11 is our default corporate browser and I need to get this tool to work with Internet Explorer

2 answers

permanent link
Pierre Friend (191915) | answered Sep 19 '17, 8:57 a.m.

I fixed the issue by reinstalling the gadget. In order to properly see the the button, I also needed to refresh the gadget.

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631228) | answered Dec 26 '17, 12:59 a.m.

Hello Pierre, how can i install gadget? 

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Dec 28 '17, 1:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.