It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to extract anomalies using command line in RTC

Pavitra Chitikela (15112) | asked Jul 10 '17, 10:08 p.m.

Hi, <o:p> </o:p>

We want to extract all the anomalies to .csv format based on the queries from RTC using command line option. From clear quest we use to fetch all the anomalies using command line. Is there any command to extract anomalies in RTC. <o:p> </o:p>

Regards,

Pavitra

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 11 '17, 5:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Pavitra Chitikela commented Jul 12 '17, 4:25 a.m.

Anomaly is a type of work item. There are different types of work item story,task,anomaly etc. I thought it will be known by RTC users as it is a type of work item so I didn't mentioned about  it.

Ralph Schoon commented Jul 12 '17, 6:14 a.m.

This is a custom type, so no one would know, except your users.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 12 '17, 6:17 a.m.
edited Jul 12 '17, 6:18 a.m.

There is no command line tool for exporting work items shipped with RTC. There is a File>Export in the Eclipse UI and an Export in the Web UI

I created a tool for work item command line operationd (not supported etc) that can be downloaded here: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/the-work-item-command-line-is-now-open-source/

There are links to descriptions that are as good as I was able to make them. You need to download and add an external library to write CSV files.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.