It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The "{0}" bundle could not be resolved

Krasimir Malchev (56531) | asked Jun 28 '17, 10:13 a.m.

I. Development environment:

1. OS: Windows 7 x64
2. RTC 6.0.2 SDK, local WAS server.
3. JDK 1.8 for Windows x64

Deployment environment
1. OS: Linux-based
2. RTC 6.0.2 SDK + ifix009, WAS server.
3. JDK 1.6 for Linux

Note: all the points differ.

II. The dependency bundles have explicit versions specified in the plugin.xml. For example:
     com.ibm.team.repository.common;bundle-version="1.4.3000"

III. The new jazz component is successfully tested and tested on the Windows machine (Jetty + WAS server)

IV. The text deployment files (ini + site.xml) are generated on the Windows machine and contain Windows new line characters.

V. The deployment procedure
     1. Reset flag of the CCM and JTS is set.
     2. Stop the CCM server
     3. Copy the provision, feature, common and service components (exactly as generated from the Windows development environment)
     4. Start the server.

"Result: The "{0}" bundle could not be resolved" error in the provision log.

Question:
If we assume the deployment is correct as it concerns the placement of files in the WAS server and the content of the provision *.ini file and site.xml is ok, then what could be the issue:
    - Different version of the dependency bundles
    - Different JDK version between the development and deployment environments.
    - Different New Line characters in the text files
    - Something else which is not discussed here

Note: The developed follow-up action works perfectly on the development environment, but not on the Linux server!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jun 28 '17, 10:45 p.m.

If you see "{0}" in the error, I guess the bundle name can't even be read from the configuration. I would change the new line characters first thing.

Krasimir Malchev commented Jun 29 '17, 3:37 a.m.

I have just substituted the bundle name with {0}.
In the provision log it like this:
CRJZS0383E The "com.visteon.team.scm.sharecomponent.service" bundle could not be resolved.
CRJZS0383E The "com.visteon.team.scm.sharecomponent.common" bundle could not be resolved.

One answer

permanent link
Krasimir Malchev (56531) | answered Jul 06 '17, 7:39 a.m.

After building with the java version installed on the server side, the error was fixed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.