It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error logging to Rational Team concert when coverity plugin is installed in Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers version Neon.3 Release (4.6.3). Can anyone help?

Pavitra Chitikela (15112) | asked Jun 21 '17, 10:10 p.m.
Hi,

1) I integrated Rational Team Concert with Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers version Neon.3 Release (4.6.3) using RTC-Client-p2Repo-6.0.3 plugin and loaded a repository work space.

2) Integrated cov-desktop-eclipse-8.7.0 with Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers version Neon.3 Release (4.6.3), when the coverity integration is done RTC server got disconnected, when tried to connect to repository am getting error message as "Cannot connect to repository"  

CRJAZ2384E Cannot connect to the repository at URL "https://ccmclm.rockwellautomation.com/ccm", see the nested exception for more details. 
  sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
  PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
  unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Could you please help me how to solve it?

Thank you!

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 23 '17, 12:01 a.m.

Did you carry out the steps in the Known Issues section in the below page?
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Coverity+Plugin

If so, you may want to merge the two keystores (the one comes with Eclipse or Java, and the one used by Coverity) together, as the error message complains that the root/intermediate certificate cannot be found in the truststore being used.

Comments
Pavitra Chitikela commented Jun 29 '17, 5:17 a.m.

Hi Donald,

I have tried this, still am getting the same error. I followed the steps in the known issues in jenkings coverity plugin page.
what do you mean by merging two keystores how can we achieve that
can you explain this in detail

Regards,
Pavitra

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.