It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to identify the list of RTC users logged into the application ( in past as well )

senthil prasanth (176) | asked Jun 13 '17, 3:21 a.m.
edited Jun 13 '17, 4:19 a.m.

Hello Folks,

I have a requirement to generate a report that should list no of RTC logins done 
1) In a day, 2) In a week, 3) In a month, 4) 90 days, 5) 180 days 6) In a year etc ..

I know we can look information regarding to RTC users and their license information for the past hour in JTS admin console.

My question is, is there any other way to achieve my requirement. Like APIs kind of stuff

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 14 '17, 2:53 a.m.

Such information has to be retrieved from a log file of some sort. I doubt that RTC/JTS provides such feature as the application does not handle authentication directly.

If you are using an LDAP server, you can see if such audit information is available there. Otherwise, you may need to enable some debugging in your application server (WAS/Liberty/Tomcat) to generate such logging.

Comments
senthil prasanth commented Jun 14 '17, 3:29 a.m.

Thank you very much. Sure I will look into the pointers

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.