It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Orientation defect RTC x RQM

caroline oliveira (15115) | asked Jun 06 '17, 5:13 p.m.

Hi,

I started using RQM a short time ago, and I'm having trouble getting the old defects (parent> child history> defect) and the new defects (automatic by RQM) in the queries.
I want a query that brings me the defects I had before and the new defects made in RQM.

Some solution that can help me.

Another question is, how do I add a new field in the RQM default, a statement please,

Thank you in advance

Comments
Don Yang commented Jun 06 '17, 7:40 p.m.

what do  you mean old defects and new defects?
what version do you have now? which version is your old defect from and which version is your new defect from?
are you using Legacy process template for your RQM project area(as you mentioned new defects made in RQM)?
how did you do now with the query and found you can not get the defects?

what kind of field do you want to add to RQM? RQM can add new category and attribute and some sections in the artifact template. you need to make it clear where you want to have the new field.

caroline oliveira commented Jun 07 '17, 11:59 a.m. | edited Jun 07 '17, 12:04 p.m.

Old defects are defects created not RTC before using RQM, and new defeats are defects created not RQM.

What is the procedure to add new field in the RQM defect? I want to add an attribute of type tag.

RTC 5.0.2

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jun 09 '17, 2:39 a.m.

"Old defects are defects created not RTC before using RQM, and new defeats are defects created not RQM.": this is very confusing. it is not clear to me what you mean:
do you mean old defects created inside RQM(not using RTC), and new defect created within RTC(not within RQM), is that right?

Regarding custom attribute, you can go to Manage Project Property > Custom Attribute and try with the artifact type you want to create the attribute on. There is no tag type, you can create a Text/Integer/Date attribute and named it as Tag as a workaround.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.