It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error during Global Configuration Baseline creation

Angelo Corna (26148381) | asked May 29 '17, 11:14 a.m.

On my Global Configuration project area I've created a Stream and I've added the following streams

• 1 DNG Stream
  • 1 DM Stream
  • 1 RTC Stream
When I try to create a global configuration baseline, I receive the following error message

Failed to commit baseline because one or more streams in the hierarchy cannot be baselined.ID CRJGC3036Ehide details
The following streams cannot be baselined:
Stream2   -  hide details
CRJGC3004E The configuration provider for the "Stream2" stream does not support automated baseline creation. The baseline could not be committed because the "Stream2" configuration is a stream, and the configuration provider does not support automated baseline creation. Create a baseline of "Stream2" from the configuration provider directly. Next, replace "Stream2" with that baseline in Global Configuration Management. Then try to commit the baseline again.
Click the Baseline Staging Stream name and then fix the errors that stopped the baseline hierarchy creation. After you fix the errors, commit the baseline hierarchy.

Replacing the RTC stream with a RTC snapshot I'm able to create a Global Configuration Baseline.

Is this a correct behaviour? Can I configure RTC in order to enable the automated baseline creation?

Thanks in advance.
Bye.

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jun 01 '17, 12:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 04 '17, 7:38 p.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.