It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report Builder - Table/Schema Information

Deepthi Gogineni (613) | asked May 05 '17, 3:29 p.m.

This question is about JRS report builder.We are trying to pull data about custom reports created through report builder like when was it created and who created like that information etc. Can you be able to tell me what are Table and Schema Names, whether they live in JTS/CCM/RS database?Any help on this highly appreciated..

2 answers

permanent link
Deepthi Gogineni (613) | answered May 08 '17, 6:01 p.m.

Hi Kenji Sarai, 

Thanks for the information.In our scenario, it is not possible to ask our users to create reports with creation date as Tag.
and i am not able to see Jena as well under that location So can you be able to tell me what else name it could be? or any other names suggestions?

Comments
Kenji Sarai commented May 08 '17, 10:30 p.m.

If you cannot find the folder location what I mentioned earlier, perhaps it has been relocated explicitly. Open [CLM Install]\server\conf\rs\app.properties in a text editor, and check DBLocation parameter such as DBLocation=E\:/RS/DB. This is what you are after.

Please note that the Jena TDB data is not human readable, so you need to convert it somehow like tdbdump. Ensure to back up your data, just in case.

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered May 07 '17, 11:04 p.m.

Hi Deepthi,

Let me clarify, would you like to create a report of Report Builder report templates (eg. when the report was created, who created a report... )? The Report Builder report definition is stored in [JazzTeamServer]\server\conf\rs\db as a Jena TDB. So there is no concept of relational database (table/schema), but RDF format. As long as I know, there is no documentation how RDF is defined for Report Builder, so you may need to find it by yourself by using tdbdump etc.. (I have never done it before though)
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/commands.html

Alternatively, you may always add a tag in the report template in Report Builder such as creation date, and filter by tag. This is much easier approach.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.