It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

nodegit issue during change set content display

Angelo Corna (26148381) | asked May 02 '17, 6:18 a.m.

I've activate RTC-Git integration with nodegit on my RTC 6.0.3 environment.

I can see git commits related to my Work Items but when I try to select a change set from links tab (in order to show the differences contained on change set) I don't receive any data (blank page).
Starting nodegit in debug mode (RTC_GIT_SERVER_TRACE_LEVEL=4) I receive the following message
main WARNING startServer(): No takers for the route /git/1stTest.git/commit/dd781d0a5cf3b90a29b31900468fa727235858cc, method = GET

Can you help me to find a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Bye.

One answer

permanent link
Shubjit Naik (1.5k1613) | answered May 16 '17, 10:44 a.m.

Hi Angelo

From our offline troubleshooting, adding the notes here for the benefit of all:

1 - For the Error on trying to retrieve commit details from RTC Work Item Link:
WARNING startServer(): No takers for the route /git/1stTest.git/commit/dd781d0a5cf3b90a29b31900468fa727235858cc, method = GET

Make sure under Registered Git repositories > Advanced > The commit URL is blank for a Nodejs based setup.

2 - Error trying to retrieve commit details from RTC Work Item Link::
CRRTC8815E: the details for the commit operation cannot be fetched xxxxxx

Version of Nodejs used was 0.12.9, which works fine, but the node_modules built using "npm install --production" from version 0.12.9 does not work with 6.0.3.

Solution: Update Nodejs to later version, 4.0 or higher and use the node_modules built from that version of npm.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.