It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Need urgent help]repotools-jts.sh error in 4.0.7

Daisy Huang (42514) | asked Apr 21 '17, 9:45 a.m.
edited Apr 21 '17, 12:02 p.m.

Hi there,

I used repotools-jts.sh -verify to verify the integrity of the database. However I got below error:

Repositry URL is https://10.1.11.1:9443/jts, I'm running RTC 4.0.7 with jdk 1.7 and WAS 8.5.5.10.

./repotools-jts.sh -verify teamserver.properties=conf/jts/teamserver.properties level=5
19:45:1619:45:05,854 [Start Level Event Dispatcher] ERROR eam.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader  - CRJAZ0201I The extension reader with plugin id "RenameVerificationURLExtensionRegistryReader@f530f53, pluginId="com.ibm.team.repository.service.rename", extensionPointId="renameVerificationURLProvider", started=<true>" failed to add an extension to the extension point "com.ibm.team.repository.service.rename.renameVerificationURLProvider" with the plugin id "com.ibm.team.repository.service.rename.renameVerificationURLProvider".
19:45:16java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.registry.IExtensionServiceElementDescriptor
19:45:16        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
19:45:16        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:73)
19:45:16        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:135)
19:45:16        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.rename.verification.RenameVerificationURLExtensionRegistryReader.handleExtensionAdded(RenameVerificationURLExtensionRegistryReader.java:56)
19:45:16        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.rename.verification.RenameVerificationURLExtensionRegistryReader.handleExtensionAdded(RenameVerificationURLExtensionRegistryReader.java:1)
19:45:16        at com.ibm.team.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader.basicHandleExtensionAdded(ExtensionRegistryReader.java:204)
19:45:16        at 

Actually I got the same error when I try to use repotools-jts.sh -backup and -reindex.

Do you have any idea about the special instructions of the use of repotools-jts.sh?

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Apr 21 '17, 10:53 a.m.

Maybe try repotools-jts.sh -clean ?  If there is an ifix put down since last running repotools successfully I'd recommend the -clean.

Daisy Huang commented Apr 21 '17, 11:52 a.m.

Thank you for your answer, actually I did a migration a month ago and repotools cannot run successfully since then, but RTC works fine for users. I want to upgrade RTC now and will have to use repotools to verify the integrity of database.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 24 '17, 2:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would be concerned if repotools stops working after a migration. Maybe there are other problems as well? I would suggest to contact support.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Daisy Huang (42514) | answered May 27 '17, 4:16 a.m.

Problem solved by using repotools-jts.sh -clean!

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 21 '17, 11:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is no repository URL, user or password. Did you edit the output? If not, provide the basic parameters.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.