It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Swapping page direction

Yoram Ben-Haim (43117) | asked Apr 12 '17, 8:07 a.m.

Hello. Im now trying DNG 6.0.3 over Chrome browser.
How can I swap the direction of the page?

Im willing to locate the HOME icon (Dashboard options)  at the left side of the Toolbar (By default it is on the right side).

Accepted answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Apr 12 '17, 1:34 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Yoram,

What is the reason you're trying to swap the direction of the page?  Is it because you're using a RTL language, or are you just trying to customize the look and feel of the page?  We support RTL languages and all it takes is switching your browser locale to an RTL language (ie - Hebrew) to make that happen.  Hope it helps,

Yoram Ben-Haim selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Yoram Ben-Haim commented Apr 12 '17, 4:25 p.m. | edited Apr 12 '17, 4:26 p.m.

Thank you Benjamin.

Although, Im a Hebrew speaker, I still use English as for my work :)

So, the RTL is not an issue.

The reason for my question (swap direction) is because I get used in my office, to browse the DNG WEB page in an opposite way (i.e. The HOME icon is placed at the left side of the upper bar and the Administration wheel at the right).

The 45 days trial version (DNG 6.0.3) Im now playing at home, does have an opposite orientation. 

Thanks.

Yoram Ben-Haim

One other answer

permanent link
Yoram Ben-Haim (43117) | answered Apr 13 '17, 3:22 a.m.

The reason for my question (swap direction) is because I get used in my office, to browse the DNG WEB page in an opposite way (i.e. The HOME icon is placed at the left side of the upper bar and the Administration wheel at the right).

The 45 days trial version (DNG 6.0.3) Im now playing with, does have an opposite orientation. 

Thanks.

Yoram Ben-Haim

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.