It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] How to create a new Report Resource for RTC?

Luca Martinucci (1.0k294112) | asked Apr 11 '17, 9:31 a.m.
closed Jun 13 '18, 7:07 a.m.

I need to know how to create a new report resource to be used by RTC 5.0.2.
Is Cognos Report Studio needed to author a new report resource?

Comments
Kenji Sarai commented Apr 18 '17, 4:07 a.m.

Hi Luca,

If you would like to add a new resource group for RTC 5.0.2, then please follow the instruction below
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.dcc.doc/topics/t_roadmap_dcc.html

If it is not what you are asking, please explain more what you mean by 'resource'.

Luca Martinucci commented Apr 28 '17, 8:12 a.m.

Hi Kenji,
by "resource" I mean an out-of-the-box report template that users find in a Project Area.
These templates must be deployed on the PA in order to be available.
Then, users can generate reports based on these templates.
Is it possible to define (manually, or by using Cognos) a custom report template and make it available for generating reports in a Project Area?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "The question has been opened for more than 1 year without a helpful answer, and I am no longer working on CLM DWH." by lumar Jun 13 '18, 7:07 a.m.

2 answers

permanent link
Alison Daewon (11) | answered Feb 16 '18, 2:09 a.m.

The overarching goals of therapeutic support are to better outcomes and even experience while decreasing overall costs through decreases in additional and avoidable critical oversight services and long-term values correlated with the chronic disorder and its confusions. 

permanent link
christiana desouza (111) | answered Apr 18 '17, 5:55 a.m.

BIRT supports reports to execute Java or JavaScript codes. This post explores how Java code can be invoked by by RTC reports.

To achieve this we need will

1. Create fragment project to plug-in com. <wbr> ibm. <wbr> team <wbr> .rep <wbr> orts <wbr> .ser <wbr> vice <wbr> .bir <wbr> t
  2. Create a feature and then a site project to generate an update site
  3. Deploy the update site to the RTC server
  4. Create a BIRT report template that invokes our code from the fragment project
  5. Deploy and run the report on RTC Server

http://essaysthatwins.com/