It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to sync requirements from DNG to RTC without entering any manual information?

Anjuri Kelaiya (3726) | asked Apr 07 '17, 12:54 a.m.

I need to sync requirements from DOORS next generation to Rational Team concert(RTC). When I Right click on artifact-> add link to->implemented by.. Requirements will be sent to RTC and become requirement task but It will ask every details(Requirement Type, Target, TestCase ID) which needs to be filled manually. I want automation for the same. Is it possible by single click, requirement from DNG will be sent to particular RTC plan and make requirement task there. It should take every details automatically.  is that kind of automation possible in DNG? If yes, how it can be achieved?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 07 '17, 6:27 a.m.

As far as I know the answer is no, particularly for the "become requirement task" part.

Comments
Anjuri Kelaiya commented May 12 '17, 7:04 a.m.

We have implemented same thing in DOORS with the help of DXL.

Can't we create java script for implementing above scenario in DNG and add it as an extension in \JazzTeamServer\server\liberty\servers\clm\dropins\war\extensions?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.