It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting error while exporting test case with PreCondition using RQM Excel Importer

Manoj Khatua (112) | asked Mar 22 '17, 1:10 p.m.

I am trying to export test cases using RQM Excel Importer, i have modified the configuration file according to my Test Case sheet.
I am able to export the cases without the testCasePreCondition.But with testCasePreCondition i'm getting the following error.

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Your account does not have the group memberships required to access the requested resource.

I am using the bellow line for Pre-condition.
testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=C

Please let me know how to solve it.

Comments
Manoj Khatua commented Mar 22 '17, 1:35 p.m.

Do i need to modify the section part with my QM URL?
testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=C

Here is the link to my QM.
https://sdp.web.att.com/fa5qm1/web/console/Content_Document_Management_QM_20.03.01

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Mar 23 '17, 7:45 p.m.

Hi, Manoj

I am not sure what version of RQM and RQMExcelImporter you are using. I did a quick test with Sample
TestCases 001 with custom attributes.cfg in which there is Precondition section for test case as well in v6.0.3, I don't see any problem. You may want to try with Sample TestCases 001 with custom attributes.cfg first and see if it works for you.
You may try to add 'Data Migration Administrator' role to the user and see if it helps.

Comments
Manoj Khatua commented Mar 24 '17, 6:56 a.m. | edited Mar 24 '17, 6:56 a.m.

Hi Don,
I have tried with the same with Sample TestCases 001 with custom attributes.cfg .
Got the same error.
Error sending to server TestCases_001_with_custom_attributes_Acme_Hammers_1.xml of type testcase
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I am using RQMExcelImporter v5.0.2 .
Let me try to get 'Data Migration Administrator' permission from RQM support.

Regards,
Manoj

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.