It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I find the defects/enhancements fixed in each fixpack?

Maria Amalan (784164) | asked Mar 09 '17, 2:09 a.m.
edited Mar 09 '17, 2:13 a.m.

I can see the CLM Jazz dashboard with all the defect details for each fixpack and release. But sometimes it is not readily available. For example, I want to know the defects fixed in 6.0.3 ifix03. There is no widget for this. So in this case, if i want to create a query to get the list, what would be the filters? I have found that the attribute "Fixed in Release" is not very accurate and does not give me any results. Please advise which is the correct parameter to use.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 09 '17, 3:40 a.m.

Try the filter (Status is Resolved) && (Planned for is part of "CLM 6.0.3 iFix001" & "CLM 6.0.3 iFix002" & "CLM 6.0.3 iFix003").

But you need to get into each project area to run a similar query to get all the results. Isn't it more efficient to just check the readme.txt file within the iFix package?

Comments
Maria Amalan commented Mar 09 '17, 6:47 a.m.

Thanks for your response, Donald.
The readme.txt has only the defect fixes for 6.0.4 and nothing mentioned for ifix03. Does that mean there were no defect fixes in ifix03?

Donald Nong commented Mar 09 '17, 8:15 p.m.

I think you misunderstand the message there. It means the defect is fixed in 6.0.4 (and later 6.0.5 once 6.0.4 is released), and then backported to 6.0.3. If you check the reamde.txt file in a 6.0.1 iFix, you will see that some defects are fixed in 6.0.2, some 6.0.3, and even some 6.0.4.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.