It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I report weekly data in JRS where the week starts on a day other than Sunday?

Stephane Couillaud (15632344) | asked Feb 16 '17, 7:10 p.m.

We need the ability to report weekly data, where weeks start on a Wednesday.  By default, JRS reports weekly data from Sunday to Saturday.  We need the ability to define a week to be from Wednesday to Tuesday.  How can this be done?  I don't believe it can be done through the GUI, but, although not as elegant,  it may be possible to do so by modifying the SQL Query.  Any idea?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alan Sampson (93749) | answered Feb 22 '17, 5:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

As discussed in the PMR related to this question; this feature is not available in the product so you will need to file an enhancement request.

Stephane Couillaud selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Stephane Couillaud (15632344) | answered Feb 22 '17, 6:17 p.m.

For those interested I opened the following RFE:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ID:                                                100807
Headline:                                    Request to report data in JRS where the first day of the week is a day other than Sunday
Submitted on:                            09 Feb 2017, 05:35 PM Eastern Time (ET)
Brand:                                          Internet of Things
Product:                                      Rational Team Concert
Component:                                  Reporting

Link:                                            http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=100807
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.