It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Associate workitem to changeset

Bharath Adhithya (5213346) | asked Feb 10 '17, 6:25 a.m.
edited Feb 10 '17, 4:57 p.m. by Dejan Custic (2855)

I have two two streams say stream A and stream B . I'm trying to deliver from Stream B to Stream A. If i have a merge changeset in between i need to associate a workitem before i deliver it. I'm trying to do this via command line where in unable to figure out how to identify merged changeset id so that i can associate a workitem to it so that my script doesnt stop saying there is no work item attached to change set. Please help 

2 answers

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Feb 12 '17, 10:31 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you have merged the changes in the workspace that is flowing to stream B, 'scm show status' would list that change and you could then associate the workitem using 'scm add workitem' command.

If someone else has merged and delivered the changes to Stream B, you could either search for the change set in Stream B based on certain attributes or list the history of the component which will give you the change set alias/uuid.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 10 '17, 8:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

For all I know you can not merge if you deliver from a stream to a stream. In general you can associate a work item to a change set using add https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.3/com.ibm.team.scm.doc/topics/add.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.