It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to resolve "ForbiddenException: CRRRS8658E The server cannot validate the User attribute with the ****(some user id) value" in DNG

Bharath Kumar (136) | asked Feb 02 '17, 12:50 a.m.

hello ,

when i tried to import reqif file into DNG i am getting following type of error.

Error importing Artifact into module _75d2b94b-7760-4a90-b73c-757b9c324f00: Propagated exception; original message [ForbiddenException: CRRRS8658E The server cannot validate the User attribute with the **(some user ID) value. CRRRS8658E The server cannot validate the User attribute with the *(some user id) value. ]

Can anyone help me to fix this error

Many thanks in advance :)

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 03 '17, 4:08 a.m.

I assume the ReqIF file contains some user information that RDNG does not recognize, but can't say much about it unless more details can be provided. For example, what's the source of the ReqIF? What's the version of RDNG? Not providing such details does not help you at all.

Just for your reference, there is a defect regarding Date and Time in ReqIF, but your case should be different.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PI24451

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 29 '17, 8:32 p.m.
Bharath Kumar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Bharath Kumar commented May 30 '17, 2:26 a.m.

Thank you , so much:)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.