It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why doesn't only one section show up in the details slot of the overview tab on any work item in the eclipse client?

Kim Williams (56133) | asked Jan 31 '17, 10:20 a.m.

Starting with the out of the box RTC process template for SAFe, I created a new section in the details slot of the overview tab for a Program Epic. The new section is underneath the Detail section in the Details slot. When I create a new Program Epic work item in the web client, I see the new section  I created for it just as I expected.  However, when I try to create a Program Epic in the eclipse client, I only see the newly added section.  The details section is missing.   If I swap the order and put the new section above the Details section, then I see them correctly .in this new order in the web interface, but I only see the Details section in the eclipse client. 

It really doesn't matter what Process Template I start with or what work item.  The results are the same. 

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jan 31 '17, 7:47 p.m.

Hi, Kim

Please check with this article on Editor Presentation:
https://jazz.net/library/article/130

Each slot in Overview tab has one section only. What you see is expected.
You may try other type of layout to add multiple sections.
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.