It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Two simple JRS Defect reports

Mahari Hill (4861169230) | asked Jan 20 '17, 7:16 a.m.

CLM 603

Beginning user of JRS. I want to create two reports for JRS.

1. Defect burndown for a plan.
2. Stacked bar weekly of status of defects for a plan.

As I play around with JRS, I think I am choosing the wrong thing under "Focus on Artifact Trends" I dont know if I should be choosing "Custom Trends for Work Items->Defect" or "Work Item->Totals->Defect"

Under the conditions, I am choosing the Planned For and I assume I need to choose Unresolved if I want to show the chart in a downward motion, but I am unsure....

Any tips?

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Feb 01 '17, 9:50 p.m.

For the "1. Defect burndown for a plan" report, you can use the existing "Burndown by work item count" ready-to-use report with some filters selected.

For the "2. Stacked bar weekly of status of defects for a plan" report, under "Focus on Artifact Trends" select "Work Item > Totals"; Under Condition, add Type and Planned For; Under Format select "Total Work Items" for the "Y axis".
The article https://jazz.net/library/article/1540 is a good resource for JRS trend report.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.