It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can anyone share material created for CLM 6.0.3?

Maria Amalan (784164) | asked Jan 20 '17, 5:01 a.m.
retagged Jan 20 '17, 3:08 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

I am looking for any deck or media explaining the new features available in CLM 6.0.3 or the specific tools like RTC, RQM or RDNG. If anyone has any generic material, please share. Thanks a lot.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 20 '17, 5:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please see the New&Noteworthy for CLM and the individual ones for the products. This has always been the best place to

• Understand the new features for a release
  • Understand the features added in a milestone and the direction development goes

Comments
Maria Amalan commented Jan 20 '17, 6:04 a.m.

Thanks Ralph. I have already looked here and I agree it has been very useful. But I was actually looking for some really good material with snapshots, etc. to use for education sessions. These sessions are the medium by which our users are going to learn about the new features and I am in the process of creating it. I just thought I could reuse slides, if possible.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 20 '17, 8:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry, I don't have anything to share. If I need to I usually create the material for the specific request.

Daniel Moul commented Jan 20 '17, 10:05 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I answered in email.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.