It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IBM RTC 6.0.2 is there any way to test the extensions without deploy them in the test server?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jan 19 '17, 11:44 a.m.

Hello, 

I was wondering if there is any way to deploy in an small instance than websphere or something quick where we can run the extension without to have to wait for the deployment in to the RTC server and see the extension working and easy way to debug, because the only thing that the RTC logs tell you are if it worked and if not, if not does not say what was the exception or I can't see useful information, or at least is there any way that we can put rtc in debug mode and print out all exceptions of the extensions?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 19 '17, 12:00 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 19 '17, 12:02 p.m.

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jan 29 '17, 4:27 p.m.

is there any guide without the workshop, I tried that in 602, but it didn't work at all, is there any guide just for jetty. basic setup?

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 30 '17, 2:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Rerun the JUnit test to set up the Jetty DB or repeat the complete setup. The workshop works with 6.0.2. I test all versions, if I can.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.