It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to access the script file using java plugin

Anurag Patel (21363) | asked Jan 17 '17, 2:03 a.m.

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the Script Based Calculated Value using server api in th plugin but not getting the references. Can any one having any idea how to access the script file in plugin which is applied to work item attributes.

Please provide reference link to access it.

Thanks .

2 answers

permanent link
Pankaj Sharma (401169) | answered Jan 17 '17, 12:47 p.m.

Hi Anurag,

Why don't you write the script login in plugin again (so that you will have the same result) and you can save the value back in the attribute.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 17 '17, 2:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 17 '17, 2:41 a.m.

What exactly are you trying to do? In general, the server operational behavior API does operate on e.g. work item data such as attributes. It goes not operate on the scripts or their results. Those have run before the operational behavior is even started.

Comments
Anurag Patel commented Jan 17 '17, 3:07 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

I have configured some Calculated value set (script) and applied to attributes. In this script I have added some data which are filled in the work item attributes. Those data are I want to access in plugin. 
As I already provided the data in script file. So I want to collect the 2 or more script data using java plugin and need to combine the required data in plugin and perform the operation in work item.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 17 '17, 5:01 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

For all I know operational behavior don't have access to that data.

Miguel Tomico commented Jan 17 '17, 5:32 a.m.

That approach sounds wrong to me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.