It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS configuration from a different machine.

Mahari Hill (4861167230) | asked Jan 05 '17, 8:06 a.m.
CLM 603

I have CLM (jts/ccm/qm/rm) on one machine, and jrs/dcc/lqe on a different one. The instructions assume I am using one server. When it states go to jts/setup, that only recognizes the CLM applications to configure.

How do I configure JRS/DCC/LQE if they are on a separate machine?

There were some instructions I went over when we tested this configuration on 601. It walked through adding dcc, the URI/l of dcc and functional user... I can't find those in the help with a search...

One answer

permanent link
Shubjit Naik (1.5k1613) | answered Jan 05 '17, 8:30 a.m.
Hi Mahari

On a distributed setup, you manually add the URLs for applications running on different machines and rest of setup is the same. Step 7d of the install setup has a bit of information on that.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.3/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_s_server_installation_setup_wizard.html

From a deployment perspective you have configure User Registry on each server and configure SSO. 

Comments
Mahari Hill commented Jan 05 '17, 2:14 p.m.

Hello,

thanks for the reply, unfortunately those instructions are so generic and vague that they are useless for me. I think I may have found something useful in the 5.x or 6.0 help. (fingers crossed)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.