It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTSMon compatible with CLM 6.0.2

Anderson Silva (311911) | asked Jan 04 '17, 8:34 a.m.
 Hi,

Where I can download a JTSMon version compatiblem with CLM 6.0.2?

Looking at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/JTSMonFAQ#Download_JTSMon I can find only a version compatible with RTC 5.x, but at my environment it is not allowed to make a connection to RTC server using old clients.

Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Michael Reed (126516) | answered Jan 04 '17, 10:15 a.m.
The note at the bottom (right above the download) states that the latest version
JTSMon_6.0_RTC5.0GA.zip
is for the 6.0 release.

Download JTSMon

NOTE: The latest version of JTSMon is the 6.0 release which is required for working with CLM 6.0 because of changes in the data output. This will work with CLM 4.0.2 and CLM 5.x systems. However, the behavior of the floating license counters has changed as of the 4.0.6 release; the counters are now reset hourly as part of the License ETL job.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
Michael Reed (126516) | answered Jan 04 '17, 12:05 p.m.
 Ah, I see now. To be honest, I would set that for normal operations if you need it and then drop it down to 5.0 compatibility to specifically run JTSMon and then re-set it again afterward if that is the case. 

I haven't had any issues running JTSMon in any of my environments but that is because I kept the default minimum client version set at 5.0.

permanent link
Anderson Silva (311911) | answered Jan 04 '17, 11:59 a.m.
Hi,

The problem is not with Java, but library version that was used to package JTSMon. probable it was packaged useing RTC 5.x libraries (plain library / sdk library) and I have a RTC Server 6.0 configured to not allow a client connect using old version, only 6.x clients, so I need a JTSMon packages with RTC 6.0 libraries.

permanent link
Michael Reed (126516) | answered Jan 04 '17, 11:54 a.m.
What is the command you are running? It should be something like: java -jar JTSMon.jar monitor

Which version of Java (java -version)? You must be using a 1.6 or 1.7 version and cannot be using a 1.8 version.

permanent link
Anderson Silva (311911) | answered Jan 04 '17, 10:42 a.m.
Hi,

I tried to use this version but I received this error message:

Exception during task execution Your client is version 5.0, and the server is version 6.0.2.  These versions are not compatible.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.ServerVersionCheckException: Your client is version 5.0, and the server is version 6.0.2.  These versions are not compatible.
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.checkServerVersionMatches(TeamRepository.java:1763)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.internalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1513)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:654)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:628)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.base.RTCBaseTask.login(RTCBaseTask.java:377)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.base.RTCBaseTask.login(RTCBaseTask.java:326)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.base.RTCBaseSetupTask.commonSetup(RTCBaseSetupTask.java:192)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.base.RTCBaseSetupTask.run(RTCBaseSetupTask.java:60)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.base.BaseTask.exec(BaseTask.java:322)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.task(TaskSequence.java:375)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.task(TaskSequence.java:347)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.sequences.ServerMonitorSequence.runSequence(ServerMonitorSequence.java:38)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.run(TaskSequence.java:572)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:790)
RunSequence exception: FatalException occurred, terminating sequence thread
java.lang.Exception: FatalException occurred, terminating sequence thread
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.task(TaskSequence.java:393)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.task(TaskSequence.java:347)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rtc.tasks.sequences.ServerMonitorSequence.runSequence(ServerMonitorSequence.java:38)
at com.ibm.team.performance.rpp.base.sequences.TaskSequence.run(TaskSequence.java:572)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:790)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.