It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hi ,Does Micro Burn down Reports use DWH or LIVE snaphot ,or is there 2 rpt design which is built in LIVE snaphot and WORKITEM SNAPHOT ,or rpt file has both SNAPSHOT involved?

Abhishek Yadav (112) | asked Dec 27 '16, 2:06 a.m.
 Does Micro Burn down Reports use DWH or LIVE  snaphot ,or is there 2 rpt design which is built seperately  LIVE snaphot and  WORKITEM SNAPHOT ,or rpt file has both SNAPSHOT involved?
Could you please reply .
Can i get the OOB RPT files/xml files

2 answers

permanent link
rashmi k (13218) | answered Dec 27 '16, 5:42 a.m.
 Thanks Wang,

But i need to know in Jazz. net  why it is mentioned  that report using both DWH and Live ,wanted know the reason?Can you tell me regarding this
Table 1. Change and configuration management BIRT-based report resources

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.team.reports.doc%2Ftopics%2Fr_report_templates_oob.html

Comments
Lily Wang commented Dec 27 '16, 6:05 p.m.

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Dec 27 '16, 3:41 a.m.
 Micro Burn Down report is using the data from data warehouse.
To view the OOTB report file, you could find from the jar file "<JazzTeamServer>/server/conf/ccm/sites/rtc-commons-update-site/plugins/com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common_*.jar". After uncompress the jar file, you will find the .rptdesign files.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.