It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trying to resolve ccm plugin 'bundle could not be resolved' - any enhanced logging for plugins?

Donn Anderson (113) | asked Dec 19 '16, 1:28 p.m.
Hi,
I am on a team of Jazz Admins and am trying to help my customer that builds custom plugins.

Most of my customer's plugins are working, he recently made a change to one of the plugins.  Unfortunately all we see in the server's provision status is this -

CRJAZ0299I Installing bundle from the URL "file:/data/applications/CLM/jtcservice-staging/clm_5.0.2/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/ccm/sites/usf-pmr-update-site/plugins/com.ibm.jtc.service.usf.plugins.pmr.pmrcomponentsync_403.0.0.201612190954.jar".

Then followed later by -

CRJZS0383E The "com.ibm.jtc.service.usf.plugins.pmr.pmrcomponentsync" bundle could not be resolved.

He has tried to resolve it but is out of ideas.  Does anyone know if there is any way to increase logging levels for plugin loading so we can get more details on the error?

Thanks,

Donn

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Dec 19 '16, 1:54 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 19 '16, 1:54 p.m.
Typical deployment issue. Can't say what it is, during generation of the feature, maybe. Open the Jar file with a zip tool and look for the plugin that is complained about. Not there remove all generated files in the feature and rebuild it. This looks like it is a custom bundle. So make sure you build and deploy correctly.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.