It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you update your registered IBM email ID to personal email ID in jazz.net

Rohit Balduwa (945511) | asked Dec 14 '16, 5:52 a.m.
edited Dec 14 '16, 6:23 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
Hello all

How do you update the registered IBM email address to personal email address in jazz.net profile.

As i try to change it, it throws an error:
Your current registered email is an IBM email address. You may only change it to another IBM email address.

Please assist as the registered email address would not be accessible in couple of days and means the profile would not be accessible when a password expiry will happen.

Regards,
Rohit Balduwa

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Dec 14 '16, 6:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would submit a work item here: https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Community%20Feedback#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard
Rohit Balduwa selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rohit Balduwa commented Dec 15 '16, 12:54 a.m.

Thanks a lot Ralph.
I have created a workitem:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Community%20Feedback#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=158918

Though i need urgent response as I won't be able to access the current IBM email ID post couple of days.

Regards,
Rohit

One other answer

permanent link
Rohit Balduwa (945511) | answered Dec 20 '16, 1:38 a.m.
Hi All

For reference to all information:

I had a discussion on this and seems the only option is to create a new jazz.net id with a non-IBM address.
Below updates:
As per IBM security standards and compliance norms, cannot update an existing Jazz.net ID with Non IBM email address. The best option is to create new Jazz.net ID and associate with the personal email address.
All the current  access will be revoked and id's will be cleaned up.

Regards,
Rohit

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.