It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Edit/Remove tags from project in DNG (6.0.2)

Darrell Cooksey (1111) | asked Dec 02 '16, 3:59 p.m.
 I am not an experienced DNG user, but we are attempting to use this for a new project.  We have done a decent job of loading in the requirements, but have found that there are tags that are duplicates and/or need to be revised.  How is this accomplished in DNG?

Comments
Dolores Vogel commented May 04 '18, 1:04 p.m.

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I am an administrator and cannot figure out how to delete tags from the repository. I know how to create and how to add and remove the tags from artifacts, but I have a few I need to delete all together. 

3 answers

permanent link
Dolores Vogel (1031336) | answered Jun 24 '18, 7:23 p.m.

I finally figured it out. On the Artifacts page, you can open the More Actions menu at the top right and click Manage Tags. You can edit and delete tags there.

Comments
Dolores Vogel commented Jun 24 '18, 7:23 p.m.

My answer is for 6.0.5. 

permanent link
Sean F (1.3k241144) | answered Jun 24 '18, 6:24 p.m.
Yes, but how do you actually remove the tag definition so it no longer appears in the selection list?

Is there a 'manage tags' list where you can rename or delete tag definitions?

permanent link
Ian Wark (79713450) | answered Dec 09 '16, 2:29 a.m.
I think you can remove or add tags from artifacts by opening the artifact and clicking on the tags.

It will open a dialog like the below in DNG 6.0.2. Is this what you are looking for? You can select a tag to remove it, or select "Clear Selection" to remove all tags.

DNG tags

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.