It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help on RPE with RTC Approvals

Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | asked Nov 28 '16, 6:21 p.m.
 Hi

I'm trying to get  a report that can show me the approvals and the date it approves or rejects.
I'm trying to use this document : https://rpeactual.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/using-rpe-to-report-on-rtc-work-item-approvals.pdf

But I'm kind of lost at the end with the array.

Do anyone have a template that I can work from?

Regards

4 answers

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Jan 05 '17, 12:08 p.m.
edited Jan 06 '17, 12:12 a.m.
Approval dates are not directly available from the API. You rather need to print workitem/workItem/itemHistory/modified with filters / conditions  (workitem/workItem/itemHistory/modifiedBy/name == workitem/workItem/approvalDescriptors/approvals/approver/name and workitem/workItem/itemHistory/approvalDescriptors/name == workitem/workItem/approvalDescriptors/name).

You might get multiple approval dates - which can be stored in an array and the last array element (approvalDateArray[approvalDateArray.length - 1]) can be printed after sorting the dates in ascending order.

permanent link
Jyotsna Prasad (1920) | answered Jul 05 '17, 5:07 a.m.

Hello Subramanya,

I have followed the exact same queries as mentioned in https://rpeactual.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/using-rpe-to-report-on-rtc-work-item-approvals.pdf but I am unable to get any data for approved date.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

permanent link
Jyotsna Prasad (1920) | answered Jul 05 '17, 7:37 a.m.

Hi Subramanya,

I have referred the link you have suggested, and I am following the same but I am still not able to get the approved date.

I have sent the .dta file to you in email.

Can you please check it and help me?

Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.