It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error when executing RQM - DOORS Traceability RPE Report from RQM

Leire Torres (36721) | asked Nov 24 '16, 9:09 a.m.
Hi all,

I have generated a RPE traceability report that shows all test cases of a test plan (RQM), and the object text of the requirement it validates (DOORS). The steps I have followed to implement the DOORS part are described in the following blog.

I am able to execute the report from RPE and the output document is exactly what I want. The problem arises when I try to execute this report from RQM. The following error appears:

Error in engine OSLC OAuth: connection to https://<server>:8443/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-5729a5f5724a11ba-O-1-00000403?oslc.properties=rm:primaryText,dcterms:identifier&'"&fields=RDF/Requirement/(identifier%7CprimaryText) failed Aborting engine execution...54 publishing commands are processed. 0 publishing commands remain to be processed.

If I delete the oslcServiceProviders.xml file (described in the blog), where I define the consumer key and secret RPE uses for communication with DOORS, I get the same error in RPE too. So, I think this could be the problem.

If I execute the report from RQM, how does RQM knows the consumer key and secret to use? How can I define this values? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Leire.

One answer

permanent link
Kumaraswamy Gowda (39115) | answered Nov 25 '16, 6:33 a.m.
Hi Leire,

Document generation to DOORS Web Access (DWA) currently works only from RPE desktop client.
Please create RFE to include support for document generation from CLM.

Thanks,
Kumar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.