It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it still possible to link a module view to an RQM test plan FROM RQM ?

Sany Maamari (13243751) | asked Nov 24 '16, 7:07 a.m.
 Hello, 
I'm using CLM 6.0.2 and it doesn't seem that I am able anymore to link a Test Plan from a Module View from the Requirements Collection Link inside the test plan. 

I see how I can do it from DNG but not anymore from RQM. 

It seems that in version 5.x an 6.0 I could still do it. 

Is it the normal behaviour or am I missing something ? 

Thank you for your help

2 answers

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 24 '16, 7:04 p.m.
Hi, Sany

In my test with 5.02 and 6.0.2, I do not see any different behavior in Requirement collection Link section of test plan. When I add a new requirement collection, a pop up windows allows to navigate to a module in both 5.0.2 and 6.0.2.
What do you mean by "it doesn't seem that I am able anymore to link a Test Plan from a Module View from the Requirements Collection Link inside the test plan. ", do you have a screenshot in 5.0.2 and 6.0.2?

Comments
Sany Maamari commented Nov 25 '16, 8:30 a.m.

Hello 

I don't have the 5.0.2 screenshot, but here is the 6.0.2 screenshot.
Usually, in the top right corner of this dialog box, we were able to choose between a collection or a module and which view in the module, but I don't see the radio button anymore. 

Any Clues ? 

permanent link
joe meagher (6612) | answered Feb 20 '17, 11:46 a.m.

Did this get answered?  Seems like something that should still be available, but I also can't link from test plans to module views in DNG as collections (CLM 6.0.3).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.