It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way in DNG 5.0 to generate an audit history report that includes artifact numbers

Curt Merrick (37213) | asked Nov 15 '16, 9:05 a.m.
I need to generate an Audit History report of a DNG 5.0 module. I have been using the Create Report and Print icon -> Generate a Report for this View -> Audit History. The resulting reports (PDF or MS Word) do not include artifact numbers, which makes it difficult to follow the history. I have also generated an Audit History from the Reports drop down, which gives me at most a subset of artifacts. Is there a way to generate an Audit History of a module including all artifacts with artifact numbers?

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Nov 16 '16, 3:01 a.m.
You need to modify the RPE template (audithistory.dta under <jazzteamserverhome>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\rrdg) that is used for document generation. Use dataSource/artifact/moduleContext/contextBinding/section to print artifact numbers.

Note that you need RPE (Rational Publishing Engine Studio) for editing .dta files.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.