It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issues running the RTC Extensions Workshop

Princi Verma (28222) | asked Nov 11 '16, 8:18 a.m.
converted to question Nov 11 '16, 8:32 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
 Hi,

I have downloaded feature based launches file & have also followed the steps mentioned in the IBM Rational Team Concert4.x Extensibility.pdf file. I have also changed the jdk path of RTC Eclipse Client & Jetty RTC server in the Debug Configuration as it was showing the incompatibility issue of client and server(Client 5.0.2 & Server 4.0.1) but now when I am trying to run my client through Run Configuration then it's showing me  following error --- 

18:07:02,844 [Component Resolve Thread (Bundle 54)]  INFO nternal.OverridablePropertyFileServerConfiguration  - 
 To submit questions about issues, go to the Jazz.net forum at https://jazz.net/forum. 
 To find more information about a message, see the online product documentation.
18:07:02,844 [Component Resolve Thread (Bundle 54)]  INFO nternal.OverridablePropertyFileServerConfiguration  - CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:/C:/Users/A622734/My Data/SSC Project/RTC401DevV3/RTC401DevV3/workspaces/Dev1/WS/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/[RTCExt] Jetty RTC Server/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/173/data/teamserver.properties".
18:07:47,057 [Worker-0] ERROR net.jazz.ajax.model.WebBundleDependency             - A dependency on "com.ibm.team.vvc.shared.web.ui.util.SecurityServiceUtils" could not be resolved
18:07:55,689 [Worker-0]  WARN net.jazz.ajax.model.JavaScriptModule                - Unable to resolve URL: dijit/themes/tundra/images/buttonActive.png in dojox.form.FileUploader
18:07:58,662 [Worker-0]  WARN net.jazz.ajax/WebBundleScanner                      - com.ibm.team.vvc.shared.core.ui.objects.DeliverableChangeset has an unresolved dependency on com.ibm.team.vvc.shared.web.ui.util.SecurityServiceUtils.

please help....

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 11 '16, 8:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Next time, instead of trying to hijack another, already answered question, write your own question.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 11 '16, 8:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is no way to answer the question, because there is basically no reference to any dedicated step in the workshop. You say you launch a client, but you run a server.

If you run the server, there are a number of errors and warnings coming up, so the message above does not necessarily mean the server does not work.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.