It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to make calls to OSLC from RQM test script?

Philip Park (1112) | asked Nov 02 '16, 2:55 p.m.
 I am trying to learn how to use the OSLC so that test script can execute commands in DOS Box (or Python, or 3rd party tool). The web page search results doesn't get me anywhere due to lack of information or too focus on one area or refered link is not available. Some search indicates that I need to install  RQMExecutionTool-version.zip. But when I follow the link, it all does is points to the download site for "Rational Quality Manager 6.0.2". No where to find the RQMExecutinoTool-version.zip. It is very frustrate to work with RQM trying to link them to 3rd party tool.
where do I start as far as what do I need to install? BTW: I have access to RTC/RQM that my company installed in server. What do I need to start executing stuff using OSLC if this is what I need?

Please help before I ditch this tool.

Comments
Ara Masrof commented Nov 02 '16, 3:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you are looking to download the 'Rational Quality Manager Execution Tool  ' you need to the following

Select Rational Quality Manager → Then Download 
Select the Version you are working with
Select the All Download tab
Scroll down under the Extras header
You will see an entry for 'Rational Quality Manager Execution Tool  '  
To download select the 'All' link → Agree to the terms and download 

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 17 '16, 7:26 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you explain more what you are trying to accomplish?  What are your requirements?

You can use the RQM OSLC API or RQM Reportable REST API to CRUD/query test artifacts.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.