It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot accept team invitation

Michal Sipos (1113) | asked Nov 01 '16, 6:11 p.m.
Hi there, I am trying to create a new RTC extension. I followed the RTC Extension Workshop Lab1 to set up my development enviroment.

I tried to create a simple plug-in according to this tutorial. I created plugin, feature and update site, I have built the site, and I requested server reset by link https://localhost:9443/ccm/admin/cmd/requestReset to make sure my plugin will be deployed.

When I restarted the server and tried to log in to my repository connection, I was given this error:
CRJAZ1247E The request to the server failed. The server returned the HTTP error 400 with this error text: Bad Request.

This did not happen ever before.

Below, I attach relevant log from my workspace .metadata/.log file. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

!ENTRY com.ibm.team.process.rcp.ui 4 0 2016-11-01 23:04:48.739
!MESSAGE Error logged from Process RCP UI:
!STACK 0
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceException: CRJAZ1247E The request to the server failed. The server returned the HTTP error 400 with this error text: Bad Request.
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.throwHttpClientError(ClientHttpUtil.java:1446)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:527)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:323)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:221)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:230)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RestClientConnectionBase.executeMethod(RestClientConnectionBase.java:324)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RestClientConnectionBase.doMethod(RestClientConnectionBase.java:187)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RestClientConnectionBase.doGet(RestClientConnectionBase.java:122)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.TeamRawRestServiceClient$RawRestClientConnection.doGet(TeamRawRestServiceClient.java:96)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor12.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ServiceInterfaceProxy.invokeServiceCall(ServiceInterfaceProxy.java:254)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ServiceInterfaceProxy.invoke(ServiceInterfaceProxy.java:110)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.RawRestServiceClientProxy$RestClientConnectionProxy.invoke(RawRestServiceClientProxy.java:121)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10.doGet(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.fetchClientVersionJSONObject(TeamRepository.java:1679)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.access$0(TeamRepository.java:1676)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$5.run(TeamRepository.java:1747)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$5.run(TeamRepository.java:1)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$3.run(TeamRepository.java:1324)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.CancelableCaller.call(CancelableCaller.java:79)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.callCancelableService(TeamRepository.java:1319)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.checkServerVersionMatches(TeamRepository.java:1750)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.internalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1512)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:653)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:627)
at com.ibm.team.process.internal.rcp.ui.LoginAction$1.run(LoginAction.java:88)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 02 '16, 2:58 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If this works while debugging on the Jetty Server but fails deploying it can be
  • A packaging error
  • Usage of API that is not available on the server

The tutorial you refer to is way to simplistic from my perspective. I would suggest to start here: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/learning-to-fly-getting-started-with-the-rtc-java-apis/ and do the extensions workshop.

Comments
Michal Sipos commented Nov 21 '16, 12:12 p.m.

Thanks, but it is finally resolved by reinstalling the Jazz Server.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.