It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Decrease the size of the kanban board, group columns or other solution...

caroline oliveira (15115) | asked Oct 20 '16, 8:37 a.m.
Hi

I created a kanban board but was too large, difficult to work.

How do I decrease the frame size, have any solutions?

I need all these sub columns: New Reopened, Approved, In Progress, Outdoor Pendant, Indoor Pendant, Analysis Mill, Mill Development, Internal Development, Waiting Accept Internal, Waiting Accept Manager, Resolved, Verified, Postponed, Cancelled, Completed .

But the kanban board is giant, making it impossible to display the panel.

Is there any way to agrupalos, for example: In the column underway group Internal development factory and development on a table just like in jira.

Its group subscolunas as in jira? 

There is the possibility of two sub columns in one column?

I have to modify by javascript? 

I used version 5.0.2 jazz

Thank you from already

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Oct 20 '16, 4:15 p.m.
Hi Caroline,

You can resize the Kanban column widths, however after refreshing the plan, the column width will reset to the default width. This is currently a limitation being discussed in the following work item:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=235722

Comments
caroline oliveira commented Oct 21 '16, 12:36 p.m.

I do not want to come back after updating, and can not find "Set as Default Column Adjustments"

How do I adjust using javascript in theme option adiministrador?

I would use the APIs DnD option.

My question is how to customize for JavaScript + CSS the kanban board in the planned items.

There is this possibility? Any item?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.